I am innovative and experienced VMware and Windows Server Engineer with over 10 years in the IT industry specializing in VMware Virtualization and Microsoft Server environment.
My work experience and knowledge gained from large and complex corporate environments allows me to help customers and business to get things done in precise, professional and cost-effective way.
I love challenges and will rise to the occasion to make my effort a success. I am always ready to put all my energy to get the job done.
I am detail oriented team player who can focus on many tasks at once.
My experience and skills has been proven by leading vendor certifications like VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration, VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design, Microsoft MCITP Server Administrator, ITIL V3, VMware vExpert 2014 – 2016 Award.
- Engineering: Creating and updating documentation and procedures for operational support, contributing in various projects as SME for VMware and Windows from analysis to implementation. Developing and delivering PoC environments.
- Virtualization: VMware ESX/ESXi 4 and 5,VMware vCenter Server, High Availability, DRS, VMware Update Manager, VMware Auto-Deploy, Microsoft Hyper–V, Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager, V2V, P2V.
- Windows: Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2) Windows 7, 8, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, DFS, Clustering, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Services.
- Linux: knowledge of Linux systems, configuring, administering and troubleshooting. Linux distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat.
- Storage: Fibre Channel, iSCSI, HP EVA.
- Hardware: HP Blade Enclosure (c3000, c7000), HP Blade Servers, HP ProLiant Servers, Onboard Administrator, Virtual Connect Manager, HP MSL Tape Libraries.
- Security: McAfee Antivirus & Firewall, Sophos Antivirus, Microsoft ISA.
- Backup: HP Data Protector, Symantec Backup Exec, VMware Data Recovery, TSM, TSM 4 Virtual Environment, ARCserve.
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 installation, configuration and management.
- Management: VMware vRealize Operations Manager, HP OneView, VMTurbo Operations Manager, Miradore, HP SIM.
- Monitoring: WhatsUP Gold.
VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration
VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization
VMware Certified Professional 4 – Data Center Virtualization
VMware Certified Associate – Cloud
VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization
VMware Certified Associate – Workforce Mobility
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist:
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
- Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration
- Windows Server Virtualization, Configuration
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006, Configuration
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuration
I am interested in permanent positions, contracts or consulting opportunities.
Download my CV in PDF format.